- [PRO-QUALITY]: Premium chrome molybdenum steel industrial grade extractors are ideal for removing broken screws, bolts, nuts, studs, fittings, threaded pipes and pins and is perfect for any mechanic’s tool kit.
- [PRECISION]: Precisely machined aggressive multiplane teeth with left hand spiral design provides extra gripping power and faster threading.
- [CONVENIENT]: High-visibility size markings on each extractor for quick selection of the right drill bit for extraction applications.
- [DESIGN]: Specially designed hexagon head for applying maximum torque with sockets and wrenches
- [INCLUDES]: 25 pieces of extractors from 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) to 7/8 inch (23 mm) in 1/32” increments and a heavy duty carrying case for storage and organization.
1/8″(M3.5), 5/32″(M4), 3/16″(M5), 7/32″(M5.5), 1/4″(M6.5), 9/32″(M7.5), 5/16″(M8), 11/32″(M9), 3/8″(M10), 13/32″(M11), 7/16″(M11.5), 15/32″(M12), 1/2″(M13), 17/32″(M14), 9/16″(M14.5), 19/32″(M15.5), 5/8″(M16), 21/32″(M17), 11/16″(M18), 23/32″(M18.5), 3/4″(M19.5), 25/32″(M20), 13/16″(M21), 27/32″(M22), 7/8″(M23)
Step 1: Select a drill bit that is smaller diameter than the screw or fastener to drill a whole aligned straight with the screw.
Step 2: Insert the screw extractor clockwise into the bored whole of your stuck fastener until snug.
Step 3: With a ratchet or wrench turn counterclockwise to remove the stuck fastener.
- 4.86 rating from 3222 reviews