High performing and stylish, outdoor solar LED spotlights will help you to create a shiny night-time outdoor.
It has 4 adjustable solar LED light fittings which are connected to a solar panel with 3-meter cables. There is a
main cable (0.4-meter length) from the Solar Panel to a connector. Then from the connector, there are 4
sub-lines, each around 2.5-meters long.
The LED lights are weather and water resistance (IP65) with warm
white colour. Each head has got a powerful 5mm 100 lumens LED light. These bright LEDs have a high efficient lens
which helps in the light distribution. The pack includes built-in 3.7V/6000mAh Lithium battery,
which supports over 8 hours of lighting per night.
The four-headed LED Spotlight is charged by solar energy using an efficient 4.8w solar panel.
product can easily be installed and no cord or wiring is required. You will have flexibility in the installation;
either use provided spikes or screw them to the wall or flooring. The solar-powered spotlight is ideal for
backyards, path, fence or outdoor areas, or even for signage lighting. Made from ABS, Aluminium Alloy, and PVC, it
doesn’t get fade in an outdoor area. The package comes with five spikes; four for LED lights and one for the solar
panel. Its long connecting cables, which connect the solar panel to lighting heads, gives you flexibility for
installation around your outdoor areas.
The lighting package includes a Remote Control too. You can use it to
turn the lights ON/Off, to adjust their brightness and to set a timer.
- Landscape Lighting
- Outdoor or Exterior Lighting
- Path or Lawn Lighting
- Garden Lighting
- Signage Lighting
- Solar panel: 6V, 4.8W
- Battery: 6000mAh Li-ion battery
- LED: Four LEDs, 100 Lumens each, Warm White
- Material: ABS+ PVC and Aluminium Alloy
- Solar Charging Time: 6 – 8 hours
- Lighting time: Each LED over 8 hours per night
- Size: Solar Panel: 270 x 140 x 70mm, lamp: 43 x 85 x 250mm , Cable: 4 x 2.5m
- Waterproof: IP65
How to Install:
- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel. Important
Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space, prior to fixing it into position permanently.
- Adjust brackets for lighting heads and solar panel for the maximum efficiency.
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 6 hours.
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of overhanging branches,
heavy shrubbery or other opaque obstacles. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- Please charge your Solar Spot Light under direct, bright sunlight; for over 6 hours before first-time use, as
the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move
your light to a sunlit area.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.
Solar LED Spotlights Package Includes One Solar Panel, 4 x Lighting Heads each with Connecting Cables and Brackets, 5 x spikes, Remote Control.
18 × 30 × 13 cm
- 4.86 rating from 3222 reviews